Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

My heart breaks for these children 😭

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Kay Bur to her Publication

Mine too. So sad. ❤️

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Kay Bur to her Publication

Mine too. So sad. ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Christ have mercy on us all.

😭

In response Nikki Springer to his Publication

I know ❤️🕊❤️

(1) Show this thread

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

of course Twitter won't let me post that video - it was identified as HARMFUL. HARMFUL TO THE SATANIC PEDOS TWITTER PROTECTS.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I can't give this a like 🥺😩. Only a repost,
YHWH hears their cries, and those evil, god-forsaken entities will pay for this. In the meantime, we need to help in whatever way we can to bring this attrocity to an end! If we don't save our children now, the earth will be depleted of its most valuable future. Our children. Matthew 18: 2-7; Matthew 24:22

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

This has got to be the evilest part of our time and culture. There can be no other explanation other than the evil one himself has taken over. Our Lord will never allow an innocent child to go on being tortured. God Bless the little children. It appeared that there were several who were already walking in the garden with Our Lord, they were the lucky ones.

In response Just Diana to her Publication

I agree.

(1) Show this thread

SO DISTURBING. HURTS MY HEART .

USA - Pro2A - ArmyMom - BoyMom - MAGA - Trump Is The GOAT - Aviation Family - Texas2021 - God Bless America! 🇺🇸🙏❤️

are they saving these kids or are they accepting a delivery?

In response Fly Girl Fox to her Publication

They are trafficking babies. I had posted this video while back on Twitter and asked a friend yo translate for me.

(1) Show this thread

[they]are sick

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

In response Jacki Maxwell to her Publication

This is so inhumane , these poor children 💔

(1) Show this thread