Confession of Election Fraud??.....besides Nancy Pantsy clearly stating that the Deepstate does not care about the People, nor ever has !!
(Article from 2019)
#DeepState#ElectionFraud#demsdontcare#Communism#Draintheswamp#Trump2020#wwg1wga#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @JustMsMe2Q2Q in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response JustMsMe 2Q2Q to her Publication

SO PELOSI IS SAYING AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN'T BE TRUSTED TO VOTE?!😮 HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON? HELLO! ISN'T THERE A CONSTITUTION ENSURING THAT WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY VOTES THAT COUNT? THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO BE DRAGGED OUT OF OFFICE BY HER HAIR OR HER NAILS...😖

I am not over there. I am over here. WWG1WGA

In response JustMsMe 2Q2Q to her Publication

Clearly Pelosi is a lunitic and is out of her mind... and quite possibly, drunk again.

Proud American Patriot 🇺🇸 Standing for God Freedom & Liberty🗽Proud Mom & Widow of a U.S. Army Veteran #KAG

In response Araxe Araxe to his Publication

even though this was proven to be a fake video its still hilarious 🤣

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Araxe Araxe to his Publication

Nancy is so batshit crazy, I can't comprehend any situation I've ever seen her in that looks rational, normal or Humane! The more deranged the video is, the more likely it is to be true. Nancy herself is fake. I don't understand why she has power. I challenge anyone who voted for this woman to SAY I... Dominion did it since 2008...👿 I hope she's FIRST in line.

(2) Show this thread