Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

feeling so blessed to be here to witness this!! it will be beyond amazing!! i can feel it from head to toe!

Wordsmith, Lightworker, Anon, Human Design 1/3 Splenic Manifestor Holding the Light is my Soul Purpose

In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication

Me too! It is amazing.

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

Because God is Good all the time...

God gave me the ability to discern good from evil.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I have sunshine in my soul and Jesus in my heart💖 Oh yeah, and I AM AMONG HIS CHOSEN😎 Side by side with the most badass frens a girl can have😁

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

...God Wins...

💗 Humanity will be free and unified again 💗
💗💗💗 Love and Light to All✨✨✨

Pure, beautiful thoughts are manifesting - love it!

... 💗

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God is my bff.

God is Good and we will win ❤️

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Because my vibes are off the chart and my faith is huge! ❤️👍😀

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

The best is yet to come!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

ILYSM ♾♾♾💙☀️🦋⭐️

march madness has begun...!

march madness has begun...!

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Feeling joy seeing and feeling the goodness of life, love, and God's goodness surrounding the beautiful moments 😍

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Feeling joy seeing and feeling the goodness of life, love, and God's goodness surrounding the beautiful moments 😍

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I am here at this moment in time with great people by my side. Because God woke me up and for that I am grateful.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I am here at this moment in time with great people by my side. Because God woke me up and for that I am grateful.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

My son got called back and had a second interview today for a job he applied for, praying things work out! ✨🙏🏼✨

He's been out of work for months, struggles with depression and is stuck in CA. It has been a tough couple of years for him. He is three states away and not near family.

I know everyone has their own struggles but would love it if my anon family could lift him up in prayer. My son's name is Christian. Thank you so much frens! 😊

I am also thankful for another beautiful day. Went for a morning hike and felt so at peace. God is great.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Praying for your son Christian. God Bless 🙏🏼

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Of course, Christian is in my prayers, Thank you for letting us know.
It will be fine, this will pass, its the journey ... stay thankful, we all love you and your family. One of my favorite verses ...

(31) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Because my daughter and I are happy and healthy and grateful. Happy vibes today!

feeling blessed...

We have an Awesome God! And he loves us.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

God is a Loving Papa & He has GOOD PLANS for us.

I was at a Peoples convoy send off and then raced ahead of them to stand with Old Glory in hand on an overpass.
Major postive vibes sent out today.
✝️🇺🇸⚓️

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

I am still a non-GMO human being and "2024 or sooner" (2023) is getting closer.