Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

bongo bongo criticizes putin, but why is bongo bongo repeating the same lines as msm? the headline says president trump we need you, but there is nothing from bongo saying that, so it is just another bullshit bongo bongo msm anti-Russian interview.

bongo bongo does not say a word against kazarian mafia!!

fox news is spewing the mainstream media rhetoric, as usual! It is why I do not trust fox faux news.

https://rumble.com/vvzq0y-unfiltered-with-dan-bongino-president-trump-we-need-you-now-all-is-lost-wit.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Situation+Update&ep=2

Guess We’ll have to then!
👇😤👎
@victoryofthelight369
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/02/22/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

Secret History of Khazarian Mafia and its evil plan to hijack the whole world now revealed for first time.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

At LEAST one time, everyone should read this article. In conclusion, research the various topics mentioned here. It's an awesome read in my opinion.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The story I read many years past was the Kazars were between an islamic and jewish armies waring over their land.

The Kazar king though the jewish army stronger, so forced his population to convert to Judaism.

However, in recent years I have lookd at the actions of this group, and, find them more in line with a global sharia street gang, which, incidentally, is the direct ancestor of the Italian mafia - Sicily was under the caliphate, the last time islam invaded the west.

Also, islam is KNOWN for its slave trading - still going on, its zero taboo for pedophillia and rape, and its subjugation of half its population.

I judge by action, not word.

Islam also condones lying, specifically, about being muslim, its called taqqiya.

I am beginning to suspect islam was the more powerful army, and this group have been lying about their genesis so long, there is no evidence, other than their actions, to support this hypothesis.

Islam allied with Hitler, its where he got the s

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

star idea from.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent!!