Here’s SNL’s dinner party skit as left wingers discuss whether masks and vaccines were actually necessary.
Amazing how quickly the pivot has happened.

Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

This SNL show needs a humor bypass

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

👍😂🤣💞

So good😂

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Not a spit of truth, more propaganda from the media. Play laugh soundtrack home free. NOPE YOU ARE going down. MEIDA is the problem.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Saving face.
Reducing embarassment & backlash.
😂

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

I haven't laughed at a skit from SNL in forever years but this one had me rolling.

and...thats what 'woke' looks like. 😂😂

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Ain't the SHOW fantastic, lol!... and by that I don't mean stupid SNL... but the the Show presented by the crushers of the cabal!🤣🤣

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Akshully, it's SPOT ON.
snort 🤣

Poor, poah, Libtards

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

That is one sad show right there

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol bring funny back.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Can’t wait for Trump’s turn on SNL…

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Shocked they did this skit.