Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤣

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

I just wanna know if the word "fook" has anything to do with "who the fook is that guy"

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK you made me smile with one word fookery hadn’t smiled all day tu 😂

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK word of the day fookery the rest of the days fook fooked fookmode fookem fooker 😂

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

kind of late to say good morning. Have to say good evening instead. There is a whole lot of fookery going on! That is for sure!

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

TikTok is owned by the Chinese. What do you expect? Why do you even support and advertise for Tiktok by posting all their videos?

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

55 copy that. I blame Chyna.

Like this?

with that being said …

is it AMERICA or the UNITED STATES? lol

or are there any “lands” and “lines” at all?

are LEY lines are the only lines left?

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Good evening VK and Patriots 🔥🔥🔥

Good afternoon 🌞

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

New Order - Blue Monday 88 (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The Official Video for 'Blue Monday' by New Order.Stream New Order's greatest hits here ▶https://lnk.to/StreamNewOrderSubscribe here ▶ https://www.youtube.co...

Good morning VK,have a great day🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Good morning VK
I should make a phone call now that I think about.
See if Kate Brown got the mask I sent her :)

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Recently and they've done it before Fakebook changed my original "Goodbye Pedos" to "Goodbye Farts"

~~automatically translated it says

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Because Ukraine no longer exists and has been reunited with Russia?

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Good morning, VK…loving those 17 vibez! 🙌🏻. Trying to think of ways to share ‘wake up’ info with a friend in Western Ukraine. She thinks Putin is a mad dictator. She did tell me that it is relatively calm in Lviv. Food is short, gas is short, and they are bombarded with refugees from the East. I think it is a lot of emotions from the Holodomor history and Stalin/Lenin era she is feeling.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Good Morning VK

FJB .......Trump is my President

When is the EBS coming ?

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Good morning VK! HappyMonday!

Good morning VK.

Only one reason I can think to swap 'Ukraine' with 'Russia' in captions: the Ukrainians are doing bad things to civilians, and they want Russia to take the blame. So for example, if you see a post of a Ukrainian jet bombing a civilian neighborhood (as I have), the captions would tell you the person filming was screaming that it was a Russian plane.

Since the media and politicians are all on the side of Ukraine, social media postings could mess up the propaganda. But given language issues, most in the West have to rely on captions to know who is doing what to who in posts coming out of Ukraine.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good morning VK. A week to remember……

What if Russian forces are purposefully sabotaging the Russian army? What if their military don't want to serve Putin or invade the Ukraine? They don't even know where they are going. That might explain why the military is stranded all over OUT OF FUEL.

https://www.thetealmango.com/latest/russian-tank-runs-out-of-fuel-ukrainian-driver-mocks-russian-soldiers/

Q 855

2 of 5.
What if the steel used for military-grade projects was made-inferior by our enemies as a method to weaken?
What if Hussein knew and authorized?
Renegade.
How many Marines volunteered to serve Hussein during his term?
Why?
What if his name we don’t say organized the deal?
The US taxpayer subsidizes the WORLD.
AMERICA has been sold to the highest bidder.
AMERICA has been weakened on purpose.
The depths of their TREASON is unimaginable.
Pure EVIL.
HELL on earth - HRC victory.
Q

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Doing somewhat similar on Youtube... the RSB coverage of Trumps speech with subtitles, was filled with this sort of thing...

Good morning Vincent...

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate