#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

SamsClub out of Mexican Coke.
:(

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’ve had attention & not a fan....We all try to
disseminate VK’s codes. Not here for attention, but we all try & we know VK IS somebody much appreciated. My ? is “why”the multiple codes & no answers? It’s awesome when my kids get a new “picture find” magazine & they’re stumped. They ask DAd (Me)....help me find this pic. I never point it out...I help them find it with their own eyes. My problem is, my kids get an answer....we never truly get one. 😢

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Indeed my Sam's Club is out of Mexican Coke.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

😳......I did not expect a response from you, my comment was for others. I guess I’m the kid still looking for the pictures trying my best. 👍🏻 I love you,, but I feel drained like blood from my veins. 43211234. ❤️ MAY 5.5/. I look forward to the seeds I planted with my little girl last week that will bloom flowers this spring. P.S. Thanks for noticing! 👍🏻 .

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ___ Fritz28, click on at the bottom under it