FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

@vincentkennedy has an APL (American Pissed Level) of 9.02/10

Beverly Hills 90210

Here’s the house that JFK and Jacqueline went to on their honeymoon which also happens to be house from the movie The Godfather!

and… it’s served as jfk’s west coast presidential headquarters!

boom 💥

located on one of the highest points in Beverly Hills.

Clocktower Vibes?
That’s what I’m feeling.
And fountains of energy!

👀

https://www.dwell.com/article/beverly-house-gordon-kauffmann-godfather-real-estate-b0dcfc18

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Hoover dam designer 👀
just south of there is the London bridge…
Or so [they] tell us.

The original London Bridge moved to lower Colorado River

https://www.shltrip.com/London_Bridge.html

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Apparently the London Bridge crossing the Colorado River is on City Of London land even though it is in AZ , it is possible bc of something to do with maritime law .
There are other bridges the City of London also owns including the 3GD 👀
2 pics

The narrative is they took every brick out piece by piece and reinstalled it. I just don’t believe that part of it is all. Great find! I see what you’re saying.

(1) Show this thread

I don’t believe the narrative that they took each individual brick out and pieced them all back together in Arizona at lake havasu.
impossible.
The narrative of everything is a lie.