IDK - I'm just trying to figure this all out with the rest of the Anon's out here.... There is so much to learn or understand. you all are focused on politics - I'm focused on what secrets our planet has to show us. Call me a retard if you want....

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

It goes hand in hand. I got into all this from archeology research

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response God Wins to his Publication

Over the target...

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

‘Old Scary World’ is the name of the site on YouTube. Great channel!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

We have been lied too, It's that simple

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

The entire world has been buried in sand and mud. Most European cities are built above buried cities. seems there was another cataclysmic event in the mid 1800s

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Before that - Mud fossils

(1) Show this thread

Why would anyone call you that? Research is research and we're all just learning and feeling our way along. Some are a little further along than others...but that's okay. I'm baby stepping it myself...and I enjoy learning about BOTH topics! Keep on keep'n on!

As we move to the truth.....Been at this 30+ years.... God woke me up so long ago it's crazy....

(1) Show this thread