Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sniffer prog vibes.

Truth Social.

NICE 46 . 😎 As for Truth Social, its vibin for sure but I love AnonUp way more honestly! What we have here is really awesome and the patriots that have all come together here from all over this planet have such amazing energy, insight and love for freedom and President Trump! It's sooo beautiful!! I remember right when it started here and I commented for you to come join us then shortly after we were all purged!! Its DIVINE TIMING on how AnonUp came to be and everyone coming together for The Great Awakening!! The BEST is yet to come!!!
WWG1WGA . πŸ™πŸΌβ˜€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Amen! πŸ™πŸ•Š
WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE . ❀️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I’m going back and forth for now. TS is legit.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

I am too! .

(1) Show this thread

Agree with you πŸ’― %
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«πŸš€

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

Agree Casey!!!

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

God Bless you Patriot and thank you for being here! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Christian πŸ›‘Women and children safety instructor πŸ›‘Patriot WWG1WGA

as i hit the heart icon, its 111 ✨

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

VIBESSS!!! ❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

it truly is awesome here Casey Dee!

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

Love hearing that and thank you for being here! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I actually wish I'd found it a bit sooner - I had my Gab account when I was booted off of Twitter but didn't find AnonUp for a couple of months
I like it here πŸ€—

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Glad you made it here! I am on GAB too but not a fan of it! Thank you for being here with us Patriot and for the great vibes! ❀️

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful Casey - we are all so blessed to have found this this haven! Respect, dignity and the encouragement here is unique.

Thank you very much and God Bless you!! I appreciate you being here and thank you for all the great vibes and love! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

The Best _IS_ on its way!!

We are protected and inspired by True Warriors, who fight alongside us for our freedom, integrity, sovereignty.

I too _love_ AnonUp, and the many many Patriots here who I've come to know and deeply respect.

Thanks be to God.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

AMEN and beautifully said Patriot!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

To many people watch the lying media and believe it , that is what needs to be taken over and the truth to come out . Dont matter what platforms we are on they still think we are a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

At least we R TOGETHER . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This IS my fav social media platform. The vibes. The love. The unity. There's no other place like it.πŸ’–

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

That makes me so happy to hear and thank you for being here and for all of your great vibes!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

🌷🌹

It's still me, following my heart πŸ™‚β€οΈ and something else πŸ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 πŸ’₯

Yes, I also like people here very much. β€οΈπŸ™‚

que la force soit avec nous πŸ™πŸ’–β€¦partout πŸ˜‡parce que pas Truth Social πŸ™„en Gaule moiiiii

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I agree with you. Divine timing for sure. This site is so far above any other platform. To the point that I believe insiders operate this platform.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

TRUTH . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Love my anonup family πŸ₯°

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything . ✨❀️✨

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I agree totally! I love it here!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

That makes me so happy to hear! I am glad you are here with us all and thank you for all the good vibes!! ✨❀️✨

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ’–πŸ™

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread