πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ THAT right there..!

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

SPOT ON!!
This guy is definitely AWAKE ...
Now if more people were AWAKENED to the truth just think about where we could be heading.
Thank you for sharing this.
WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Awesome explanation, even a Liberal should understand

Does anyone have a link to this person? Please share

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

His name is Richard T Railey. That's all I got from the comments.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Right click once you have it open, then tell it to save to your device... It is a huge file, but you should be able to condense it by removing the last 4 min, his whole Vid is great, and even if you cut off the last 4 min it's still going to get the normies attention... Best of luck and that's how I did it...πŸ™Œ

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ”₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ”₯

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bingo!

Somebody give this guy a medal!