Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

100% ThanQ!!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

CIAramella, who was the Fake Whistleblower against
Trump, is rumored to have been 1 of the snipers in the
square.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Thank you for sharing this, will completely help explain what is truly going on..

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I guess I'm going to go ahead and drop this truth bomb on Twitter. Usually, I stick to lighter red pills.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

this will more than likely offend my family/friends who refuse to wake up..yup im sending it ❣️🔥👊

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

this will more than likely offend my family/friends who refuse to wake up..yup im sending it ❣️🔥👊