Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Everytime I listen to Zuckerberg, I get nauseous. I literally feel like need to throw up. There is something REALLY WRONG WITH THIS GUY....

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ Imperfect Christian

I was suspended for posting about election fraud and chyna byden crime fam

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ Imperfect Christian

Ill rejoin fb after its cleaned out of traitors!

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

What a thoroughly ugly soul.

πŸ™„ "I want every major decision to run through a civil rights lens"

right... for constant racial tension, divisiveness, protests and wars.
Keep the Oculus off of [THEM]

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

I think this will do more harm than good - seems like a normal zoom call or something. Worried those who are sleepy won't connect the dots. This probably should not have been leaked, or if so, it should have had key notes to listen/watch for that explains what is being said... Otherwise, this was a weapon used against us.

We all know what is really going on! Videos like this are for the normies to wake up! I like watching the movie.

Probably just a coincidence this is getting released the day the EO goes into effect. White Hats working with James O?