@vincentkennedy maybe im grtting ahead of myself but asking for the masses: most of us are now owners of xrp but what happens next? i feel like some will have a knee jerk reaction to sell once it goes up. Do we just hold forever? transfer to another crypto? will banks be buying it back? 🤔 ive heard a number of things! just want all of us to be prepared.

You should always expect that any crypto would go to zero so you don't use money you cant afford to lose. It sets you up for making decisions to buy and sell less emotional. I can let you know what I plan on doing. Selling 10% at $10 and letting the rest ride for years. If it goes even higher you can take out a low interest loan using the XRP as collateral. Don't have to pay taxes on loans.

If you want to be more conservative you could take 50% at $2 or $3 and let the rest ride. This way you are using the houses money.

Expecting SEC News to push it past $2 then Coinbase relisting pushing it past $3 for a safe estimate.

The most conservative tech analyst's could agree on those numbers with those upcoming catalysts.

Many expect XRP to go much much higher.

Do research. Don't just trust me on this. Nothing cryptic about this. It could go to $0 or $1000+

*Not an authorized financial advisor.

In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i know you said nothing cryptic but i can't help myself =)

3/16 = 10
3/16/22 = 32 23 = 5

My plan was to HODL long term, but now considering your sell 10% at $10 strategy💯

OG VK Advice#dejavu

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Good Sense. When i purchased, i purchased for the longterm with no expectations. Thanks for your comments.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

following mirrored

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Interested to see how Gold/Oil futures open. Think that could be a possible leading indicator?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Bay 17d to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

not a good idea to go all in DWAC truth social stock?

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Cant find way to buy. Kraken?

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

i got some xrp through kucoin ...it was real easy... transfer to a cold wallet storage after though... i wouldnt leave any on the exchange... https://www.kucoin.com/markets

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

KuCoin rocks. You can trade upto 1 btc a day ($40k +/-) without giving your name.

(2) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Cant find way to buy. Kraken?

thank you for this! if banks do accept xrp as collateral then that would confirm that it is in fact backed by something of value. Good to know!!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

@vincentkennedy just answer if the $37.5k buyback is legit. That’s all we need to know :)

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ok@vincentkennedy you liked the post. So... im going to take that as a maybe and also perhaps you don’t want to comment right now. Warm?

(2) Show this thread