🧐🤔😲

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Tall_ Sassy_Gal to her Publication

Kind of. Whats the connection

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

The woman in the black and white photo is Biden's first wife Neilia.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Tall_ Sassy_Gal to her Publication

No Way!!!!

That would make ACB the daighter?

Only followers of this user (@Txrunner88) can see their posts

In response tx. runner88 to her Publication

I am just pointing out how much Naomi and Amy look alike. If Neilia took Amy and married another man and started a new family, how would we know so many years ago. Trump investigated Obama and said he found out interesting things. He knew. Trump is exposing the swamp. They are everywhere. Sometimes you have to sacrifice your chess pieces to achieve checkmate.

And the dems gave her such a bad time. Did they know?

So shes not the pure heart she pretended to be during the hearings. The buulshit just keeps commin

We are watching a movie. Our world has been a movie with a fake reality. There is a public image and what happens behind closed doors. They threaten those who attempt to expose them or they kill them. We wonder why we are still waiting. Its because these satanists are like cockroaches that hide everywhere.

(1) Show this thread