Everyone calling for Russia sanctions is being exposed as traitor

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

People calling for sanctions for the most part don't want war, is all.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

disagree 100%. There is no war. Russia is protecting Ukranian people from corrupt deep state government. The news is all fake

You obviously don't know anyone from the affected areas, and you should really reserve some of your judgement to the idea that people are actually suffering from what's happening, because they are.

i do know truthers in Ukraine and they all agree with me

They are not the majority. You're ignoring, as always, everyone who doesn't share your views.

the majority are the brainwashed. there is no likelihood to truth from being majority. it is opposite.

People disagreeing with you doesn't make them brainwashed. You think too highly of your own opinion.

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

I do not care about my opinion. I do not care what anybody thinks about it including myself

I have thoughts like that, too, and you know what I do with them? Not write them down.

(1) Show this thread

no. people agreeing with mainstream media and never having original thought makes them brainwashed. ask yourself, what ORIGINAL thought have you added

If you're missing original thoughts, that's because I don't make shit up as I go. And more importantly, I don't make things up as I go and state them as absolute truth the way you are.

(1) Show this thread