I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I had to sit here in the silence for a few moments, to absorb President Trump’s speech. So many emotions. I envy you America. The World is witnessing one of the Greatest President’s of our lifetime. That, in and of itself is beguiling. His love and compassion are boundless. He has perfected his pitch, in such a way, that his audience awaits with baited breath, to hear every next word. He is real, he is raw... He is emotional. Without trying, authority and respect are given to this gentle man, which by today’s standards, is no easy feat. I am in awe of the strength he exudes, having went through 5 years of hell on earth. His sense of humor remains in tact and adds a je ne sais quoi, to his person. It is refreshing as hell! Tonight, more than ever, I feel privileged to be a part of this movement, with all of you, it’s never been more prevalent. I think we all needed this one! America first, the rest of us will hold the line for a second. 🙏❤️🇺🇸 🇨🇦

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

That was beautifully written and an absolute delight to read.
We are all holding the line together.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Thank you Gcb, you are very kind..and very wise! That we are. 🙂 God bless you 🙏❤️

Thank you Jody! It's nice to know how many of us are in this together. ❤️🙏 Keep writing! You have a gift.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @gcb910 in this post can reply

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Once again, thank you! ❤️