#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So Patriots.
We got our 'Ping'

Now we know!

Noticed the following count changed too. ๐Ÿ‘€
Drop 991
It was requested.
Did you listen today?
Q
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HollySeeksTheTruth in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

90210 beverly hills?

Is He On WeGo?
There is an account there with the same name.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication

he is

In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication

yes. since its creation. when we got attacked and our emails were posted on twit, VK sent a vid to koba showing how the hack was done. haven't had that problem since...

(2) Show this thread

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

VK is now following 1000 and holding . VK followed me๐Ÿค” My GIF was funny not worth a follow. I am not good a decoding . Q drop 1000โ€ฆ i look forward to any input

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

I usually check his account multiple times daily and pay attention to the following count each time. Anytime I notice a big jump, I check the drop number. Most of the time someone has already pointed out what I notice. Love to see all the different interpretations anons come up with and connections they make. There are some great minds in the movement. Glad you got a follow. ๐Ÿธ Heโ€™s my fave! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread

neat!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So is that Durhams mouth on the moon or who?

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. โค๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜‰

i got what I requested today ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Every ending is a New Beginning ๐Ÿค โœจ For God and Country. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Up to 999 now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Honored! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ o7

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

โ€œpingโ€

Trump said when he gets back in office he will complete the wall in three weeks. COMPLETE THE WALL > 170 > 17

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

4/2/18 โšก