I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

I had to sit here in the silence for a few moments, to absorb President Trumpโ€™s speech. So many emotions. I envy you America. The World is witnessing one of the Greatest Presidentโ€™s of our lifetime. That, in and of itself is beguiling. His love and compassion are boundless. He has perfected his pitch, in such a way, that his audience awaits with baited breath, to hear every next word. He is real, he is raw... He is emotional. Without trying, authority and respect are given to this gentle man, which by todayโ€™s standards, is no easy feat. I am in awe of the strength he exudes, having went through 5 years of hell on earth. His sense of humor remains in tact and adds a je ne sais quoi, to his person. It is refreshing as hell! Tonight, more than ever, I feel privileged to be a part of this movement, with all of you, itโ€™s never been more prevalent. I think we all needed this one! America first, the rest of us will hold the line for a second. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Your sentiment is received and echoed. If a miracle were to present itself, as we faced tough choices between crooked politicians once again in a four year ritual, a large swath of our population would be taught on cue to hate and taunt rather than to see what was right in front of them.

I am entirely thankful for each and every patriot who did not fall for the propaganda and who still continue to ask questions. It is an honor indeed to know we are not alone in this belief and I send love to every one of us. God Bless America and God Bless this planet from wherever you have joined this battle. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

As General Flynn would say:#ImNotDone

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Your message comes after a very spiritual night of prayer and gratitude. We have been under a veil, for so very long. Those old ways, must be put to rest. Communication, love and fortitude are the paths, we must receive going forth. I concur. We are growing daily. Those questions you speak of are paramount. Such a beautiful statement. God bless you and every person fighting to find the light. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Canada will be freed. Your truckers have made a great impression around the world and back and the message is that of a gentle people who simply will not tolerate overt absurdities.

No weapon forged against us shall prosper. I will keep your people in prayer Jody! Where we go one, we go all... that is not a slogan, but a truth. We are winning, else we would not be so tormented right now. Sending love and light in uncertain times ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(1) Show this thread