Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Crypto = IRS Killer

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We talk against them printing money with no gold behind it, but we favor something that does not even exist in a non digital reality?

This has always confused me...

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

(2 Pics; 2nd Pic links to VKs video post)
Link: https://anonup.com/thread/1952250

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

is anyone not paying their credit card bills? wondering if there’s any insight on that part of it.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Hey fren! Apologies, but I'm not quite sure I follow what you mean. Will certainly try to clarify myself if I am able.

been paying my cc bills but i know there will be a “nesara-like” moment coming up. wondering if i should even bother. thought maybe you may have insight? i’ll probably just pay the minimum until something happens. thanks fren!

Only people mentioned by @QTip75 in this post can reply

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Paying the minimum is what I am doing. Financial Vibes!

Definitely have heard GESARA/NESARA. Would be nice, always had a hard time finding concrete answers on that. Reparations or payments through stimulus-esque payments or something similar always seemed the easiest way to me. But I am completely just speculating here.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

THank YOU!

(1) Show this thread