#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Christie Bo. to her Publication

pix 1)- Dominion owned by NAZI George Soros/Schwartz. BUT it is being PLAYED like the kindergarden game of 'HOT POTATO' ..SO as
The controller of Dominion is the Carlyle Group, which is inextricably linked to the CCP. The CCP gained control of Dominion by opening up resource companies to the Carlyle Group. Controlling the votes of Americans, Politicians and the U.S. itself. The Carlyle Group is the largest global investment company in China. The Carlyle Group ties former NAZI George HW Bush/Scherf & top globalist politicians Worldwide. PIX 5- George Soros/ Gyorgy Schwartz was arrested and in Federal custody, an indictment filed OCT 15,2020 in Western District Pennsylvania.

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank you for painting such a vivid pic with the tiers of change of ownership. A very reliable source informed me last year that 'Sorrows' had his tribunal at Gitmo and was hanged.

THEY are ALL NAZI's. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. AND Money Laundering is how THEY have gotten Uber Rich.

In response Christie Bo. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it