Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Midwestern Union Carpenter. ๐Ÿ’ฏ% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

I loved how President Trump put his hand over his heart when he said, โ€˜Make America proud again.โ€™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

I loved how President Trump put his hand over his heart when he said, โ€˜Make America proud again.โ€™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

WITH God ON OUR SIDE HOW COULD WE LOSE!

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

We must all do our part as well. Be apart of the change we desire. Be apart of the change in every facet of local, state and federal government when we vote in all elections going forward. Be apart of sharing truth. Be apart of what will make America strong again, great again, proud again!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒŽ

MERICA!!

Hold on I'm coming.
https://youtu.be/AREppyQf5uw

. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…โ˜€๏ธ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ