Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Israel, just saying๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ghislaine Maxwell's Father is Robert Maxwell

Robert Maxwell = Child Trafficking = MOSSAD = Is Real

Marina Ambramovic = Ghislaine Maxwell's Sister/Brother
Marina Ambramovic = Spirit Cooking
Marina Ambramovic = Lady GaGa's Mom

Dizzy yet?

However bad you think it is....
Multiply that by a 1000!

These People Are SICK!

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I was informed also that the Maxwells are actually the Collins, the most hidden and most dark... The have a matriarch.. Collins dictionary would be theirs.. real spell casters.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yes, I did catch that, it just hits me when I see Israel spelled wrong, I understand๐Ÿ˜ŽI know all this and I agree, it must be a 1000 times worse๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Anjeze Gonxhe Bojaxhiu was born in 1910 as a MALE CHILD &was 'Groomed to be a female". He became 'mother teresa" and was the Father of Anthony Fauci. HE/She built facilities all over the world with her name/organization โ€˜Missionaries of Charityโ€™ on each one, where Millions of children were abused, beaten and sodomised on a daily basis. The Catholic Church rushed to canonize FATHER/Mother Teresa after HIS death cuz HE was a child trafficker, funneling between $50-100 million/year to the Vatican. HIS connections include Baby Doc Duvalier, the Haitian dictator, Savingโ€™s and Loan criminal Charles Keating, and Robert Maxwell, the father of Ghislaine Maxwell and opened the D.C. based "Home for Infant Children" with Hillary Clinton. This 'orphanage' closed in 2012.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

if you look at a picture of MTeresa and Fuaci - you will see a solid resemblance

(3) Show this thread