Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Silver=AG
AG Barr= Silver Bar?

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

1 + 7 = 8 = infinity = God 🌟

It sure is! haha

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i have been to several sites and most if thier lower priced items all sold out!

AG is also 116 |^| 911 🚨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

AGreat start. 😎

https://youtu.be/5oAEPVY4eGY what do you think of this? George posted this video talking about how the solver is a trap?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

😭😭wish, i would have money to buy
without the lock downs i could
but all my little savings gone
but one realy very important price i will get
WORLDPEACE

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

I paid attention. I've been buying over 3 years.

Twitter @RealTexanBob | Gab @RealTexanPatriot | CloutHub @RealTexanPatriot | wego @RealTexanBob

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

On December 8, 2020, several media sources reported that fresh water started to be traded on Wall Street as a commodity such as gold and wheat. This comes as water scarcity is increasing in California and many parts of the world and as we near a global water crisis. A water crisis is worrisome enough, yet more alarming is the fact that our Mother Water will be controlled by a privileged group of people who will determine its value to the world.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇Thx for tying that in

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

(1) Show this thread

CASTLE ROCK

WWG1WGA (mirror) =
AGW1GWW =
11 marker, 23rd floor, 23= PAIN. Makes me wonder if Wednesday, 2/3, will be a big day in the market. For silver. WWG1WGA. Mirrored> AGW1GWW
Ag(W, 23rd letter=pain)
1=A, >Ag WorldWide.
Let me know if this makes any sense to you.

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

I still pray just as Yehoshua (Jesus) taught....

Our Father who is in Heaven, I praise YOUR Holy name...
let YOUR Kingdom come - let YOUR Will be done...
on earth as it is in heaven" ! Yea and Amen.

then in THAT Light - I pray for the world and believe and say

"How many times before it becomes Mathematically impossible?"

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

I'm buying 1 7 17 first thing in the morning

In response Michael M... to his Publication

cheaper now than in the am

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

I thought it could be that Silver = AG= 17 and AG= Atty General= Barr . Barr was 17. Melania had a tree ornament of a 3 masted schooner which is also known as a " barque" = Barr Que. Barr is Q or Q team.

In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication

i heard The barr steped down Oh he could learn the constitutional laws of Gesara, Because he is going to be the attorney general for the new government maybe

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response JEANNIE LEWIS to her Publication

I'm just relieved his stepping away was to prep for what's
coming...

(3) Show this thread

so proud of my son🥰 $AMC HOLD the line boo boo...

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Nice.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

O Doq, on again!

VET🇺🇸, PATRIOT🇺🇸, GOD LOVING🙏, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! JOURNEYMAN STAGEHAND, LIVE EVENTS OPERATIONS

GONNA BE HARD TO SLEEP TONIGHT! CAN'T STOP CHECKING THE SPOT!🐸🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Jay Buzz to his Publication

😅 You and my husband both.

(1) Show this thread

"And speaking of this Q team communications operation, why do they use a Q? While there is
plausible deniability about its meaning, it is interesting that, when looking down on President
John F. Kennedy’s gravesite from above, you will see that someone chose to make that
landscape into the form of a Q. Did someone choose to brand and seal that gravesite using their
Q witchcraft? And while we are told the flame placed there is the Eternal Flame, many believe
it’s more accurately viewed as a Promethean Flame, just like that which was placed on Princess
Diana’s gravesite years later. Part o

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

I'm all in on both counts! 😉👍