#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Hey 8Kun Q.
Can we get " . "
Just to check in.
-----------------
Patriots, repost on other social media's. Maybe we can vibe a ping out.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

3:21 . DO IT Q 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅
WWG1WGA

Any chance you could help me share my latest video Update?

In my opinion, it's my best so far.

Brand New Q Drops! The Next 21 Days Will Be Historic! BIG BIG Happenings! Time To Wake Up The Masses!

https://rumble.com/vvxcsc-new-drops-the-next-21-days-will-be-historic-big-big-happenings-time-to-wake.html

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChristianPatriotNews in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication

😮I’ve been wondering the same thing about ‘more at play’ here with Russia in Ukraine (photo 1-screensot from your video👇), so maybe my theory isn’t too far-fetched(my post in photo 3👇)🤔 😁. I remember Russian ships had increased their presence in the waters right after our 2020 election and again at 11.3 (1/21/22). One day, we’ll know for sure... when this piece of history is finished. But I have a feeling that won’t be happening until Jesus’ second coming 😢🙌🏻 (4 photos total...

In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication

There R no new Q drop Patriot, so please don't say that there is .

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Actually, he (@christianpatriotnews) gives you everything you need within the first few minutes of his video regarding “Q” posts (delta 2/26 AND “Q” currently on Truth Social as of 2/9/22... and clues). We have to see the bigger picture here. I didn’t even bother to go to the old Q board... I simply watched the video👍💥. As Q says, “You have more than you know”. Watch the video. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed👇: https://rumble.com/vvxcsc-new-drops-the-next-21-days-will-be-historic-big-big-happenings-time-to-wake.html

(1) Show this thread