Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

Lightworker ready for the glorious future upon us. #WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

Yes!!!!!! What he said.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

I read that waltons had sold their stocks to china, so if it's truth, then that will become property up for grabs bc of China's involvement with the election fraud. So maybe the President could put up that as a co-op and let the employees take over management...Buy local produce and products made in our country, still sell to the public cheaper? just sayin..

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Yes!

And force them to keep all employees at full pay & benefits meanwhile!

Bastards!

USAF, MAGA, Christian, Not GOP or DFL but Patriot

Agreed but make those corporate giants continue the pay and benefits of all employees making less than 250K per year

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Wouldn't have to shut them down if everyone united. Stop waiting for someone else to save the day.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Amen. I have discontinued shopping from a number of these establishments.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Add Amazon to that please

I've been saying rhis one since Spring 2020.

Yes! Make this happen. Start today!

11 “Social Media” not social & biased Media. 77 yrs, Vet, MAGA, writing to save stories. Giving opinions easy to “See, Hear & Comprehend “

So simploe, it hurts! Can I get an Amen? Now can I get $438.00 sent to : previous authorization required, address on request...

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication
(1) Show this thread