Nope...
I couldn't have gotten to#ThePeoplesBridge even if I wanted to brave the cold.

12-16 inch drifts all the way, if I were to try to walk.

Doing inside Bridge work for the next couple of days.

#FakeJoe
#chinaflu

Under construction for the coming week.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#HoldTheLine

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

I think I have an Admiral & General Snowman...

stay warm and safe sweet V! love you!

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

cozy..miss the snow and hot
soup..

Your Light is always Shining! 🥰👍🏻 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

You ARE the bridge Veronica! Everything you do unites the people - you are a shining Light regardless of location. You are so very loved and appreciated! 💖 Thank you for being a lighthouse in the night and so beautifully you!!! 🤗🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸#wwg1wga

it's just the fact you thought about trying to go to the bridge make me want to come help you some how. Keep fighting the good fight.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Brrr, okay Veronica, I will admit, that is one thing I do not miss about sweet home Chicago! Here in Vegas, most of the snow we see is in the distance on the mountaintops or at the 11,000 foot elevation level! I like it much better that way hehehe!

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

i see a snowman with a Flynn hat
in her future..lol

(1) Show this thread