The Sacred Blue Tent Channel, [2/26/2022 10:52 AM]
[Forwarded from The Awakened Species ☀️]
[ Photo ]
You know how they love to show you their agendas in entertainment ceremonies, and this time is no different.

The "Superb Owl" halftime show literally featured FEMA camps in their predictive programming.

Homework of the day, can you guess who founded FEMA?

Join@awakenedspecies

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

AHA moment! Didn't watch Stupid Bowl, especially the half time nonsense, but did see a clip of it, thinking what an odd "set"....NOW I "see" it!! It's ALWAYS right before our eyes! Been awake for 2 years now and the "AHA moments" and dot connections are coming fast and furious lately. My "red pill" dispenser is working overtime and I'm hoping my "take two and call me in the morning" regime works!

The Illuminati morons made FEMA just like the other alpha orgs at the top all that shit, all a demonic network against us.

One purpose is to round up victims of disaster and take advantage of them.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

HOTEL CALIFORNIA-YOU MAY ENTER BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE.

(1) Show this thread

FEMA AND HOMELAND SECURITY ARE OUR ENEMY YA KNOW THE GUYS IN THE BLACK MILITARY GARB. THEY WILL BE THE ONES TO COME A KNOCKIN. GOOD THING BLACK HIDES BLOOS STAINS!!!😤😤

FEMA AND HOMELAND SECURITY ARE OUR ENEMY YA KNOW THE GUYS IN THE BLACK MILITARY GARB. THEY WILL BE THE ONES TO COME A KNOCKIN. GOOD THING BLACK HIDES BLOOS STAINS!!!😤😤

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Have you seen the video of the contractor that is building them and showing you the feed connection for where they pipe in air/and or poison gas?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yes but i am not scared. truth is bringing awareness and light everywhere

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts