Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Pew pew props

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

That is just so bad I can't even

First it's Cavuto & that should be a red flag anyway
The acting is just dag awful & so help me I think the "baby" is a very realistic doll - it never moved during the whole spiel
Crazy stuff

Only followers of this user (@Butterfly14) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

This video bothered me so much..... it is 2000% propaganda.... but I can't help but notice that baby is "sleeping"..... I HOPE he/she is sleeping. Firstly, what REAL MOTHER screams and shouts with a sleeping baby in her arms!! FAKE EVIL BITCH! But this country, Ukraine, has a lot of IFFY things going on. THIS baby has shadows around eyes.... babies this age don't have those. We know ALL about Panda eyes. The way this baby is hanging his head down, and the way "she" is carrying him..... none of this seems right. Are they flaunting something?😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The Eagles - Farewell Tour - Dirty Laundry 720p DTS 5.1 - YouTube

Gran tema de The Eagles en HD...... lo mejor es el "solo" de guitarra.... que sentimiento del guitarrista.... es como ver a Sir David Gilmour. (Pink Floyd)G...

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Do you have any access to this new style of assault weapon

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Wag the Dog on steroids. No telling what number sequel this is....they've been happening since before the real movie came out.

Faux Fox 'News' ...welcome to Amerikkan media.

Bad acting too

the true enemy of the people in plan sight. front and center. funny how this is now the sympathetic look for actors in ukraine. these people are stupid! and worse of all they think we are.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

also on another note...Emotions...

Babies pick up on Emotional Engergies very well...

That kid is calmly snoozin' away, lol

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Full swing

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Do you have a link for the normies

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Cavuto is often playing the crisis actor. Remember he hysterically said we would die taking HCQ?

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

wow... Fox is being the Fox in the hen house again.... YELLOW JOURNALISM AT IT'S FINEST RIGHT THERE.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Remember how shallow and fake the media are?

where is the integrity?

watch to the end and not one says "well I got that wrong?"

more than embarrassed but shallow people on the take?

Steve Hill is right and Media is part of the Coup?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnIJVy0zME&t=217s

You lying wretch: Hilton to Hillary Clinton - YouTube

'The Next Revolution' host discusses a filing from Special Counsel John Durham alleging the Clinton campaign paid money to penetrate Trump's servers. #FoxNew...

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

They where Framing trump for a crime and the criminals are in power? backed by Main Stream Media?

All Ukraine money laundering?

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

my wife just got mad at me for saying that watching this . ridiculous !

LIES❗️🤨PROPAGANDA FAKE WAR❗️🤨

Ironically, I've watched some vlogs from Ukraine a couple of years ago. Random Ukranians were saying they miss the times when they were part of the Soviet Union. Ukraine's corruption makes it near impossible to live in the country.

+ [-16] with Dan on twitter... have been seeing 16 a lot recently. something tells me it's not random!

16 = P

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1497599799620771842?s=20&t=x3ZKuvEU0Kkby-r8yso78g

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Wow. That’s some great connectivity in a bombshelter. I can’t even get a signal in my laundry room that’s above ground.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

What the MSM does best, spin, spin, spin till you're dizzy & confused

Heavy theatrics, crisis actors, false leaks….

Here we go again. The sheepie are gobbling it all up. Tried to point out that maybe something different going on than what the news is telling us,such as possible bombing of bioweapons labs, immediately called a commi. Im tired of the lies.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Offer to show them some articles that are well researched & if they refuse & still give you issues, call *them* commies & enablers

(1) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Yep, but those of us who know The Truth are comfy as hell to put it somewhat nicely!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Take a peek at this fooking footage... Crisis actors prepping for camera ready in Ukraine..Pffttt🤨
https://t.me/trumpintel/30263

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Damn Nana was really hoping we were rid of this evil man.
He has not been on his own show that I have seen in about a month until yesterday.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

He had Covid and didnt want people to know. Trip vaxxed

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes Nana, I was thinking same when I saw him yesterday. Too many shammers still out and about but they stick out like sore thumbs now. So easy to spot these days! No more hiding!

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I am so sick of fake news 😩🥱🤥