Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

We must escape from the Matrix an illusion of Freedom ,but, in reality is Hell on Earth under Cabal Rule.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Think of the Movie the Matrix as a Documentary rather than a movie. For 3,600 years humanity has lived in an illusion and not reality . Were nothing is what it seems. Up is down, right is left , and you are being controlled by the Cabals massive global agenda. Once you’ve Red Pilled you’ll understand the illusion and all who refuse to believe this are your enemy. They remain in the Matrix of control and do not want to be unplugged from their illusion of the world.

yup….feeling this intensely atm. I had someone that should by now know better ask me if its possible Q is a Russian psyop. i just had to laugh because the unawakened grasp at the most implausible of straws to explain events on the ground. Rather than look at the possibilty that there are good guys fighting on our behalf they would rather throw the baby out with the bathwater. oh brother🙄

Only people mentioned by @JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it