A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Here we go, these energies have been crazy all day coming in huge waves😳. First nausea then anxiety then irritation then back to nausea again😖. Know this is the pulsating light coming in that is angelic and Galactic bc the Earth's core is activated with shockwaves. Why do I keep stressing about the light is bc now that the evil is being rid of from this planet the light coming in will be the destroyer but yet the healer. Those who are anchored in can't let the chaos lower your energy bc we must remain peaceful and centered. I was told by a Hopi woman in 2012 about this and she told me to make sure I was connected and anchored in bc when the end comes the light pouring in will make people crazy and chaotic if they are not. We can't ignore what is coming and we can't go back either. We have to trust that the light will protect us, enlighten us, and guide us through this bc that is all we have@PandoraBoxc@Pandoraschat

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank you, Dale, for all your informative and inspirational posts. So grateful for them!!!