🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

BQQM
Save and send to anyone nort unsderstanding what is REALLY going on...🙏💫
(7pics)

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

GOD'S TRUTH.

p.s. had to quickly reread your intro.
at first glance, I saw send to anyone "Snort unsderstanding"

WELL, that would be like EVERYONE in this neighborhood/city/state where I'm hunkered down.

Ah! I know! Imma gonna make paper copies, and slide under corner of their doormats, in the cover of darkness tonight.
Bwa-Ha-Haaaa

p.p.s. meme courtesy of Sidney Powell 👇

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

OMG... SNORT!

I didn't even see that I said "Nort"..🤣🤣🤣
I was running to a Trump party with the YUGE cake and didn't spell check...when I use my phone and not my laptop it makes me sound stupid...eh, oh well...I would edit if I could, but the message got out...🙃

I'm so embarrassed bc I can't edit it, so now we have a new word "Nort" for those that don't see what is happening...they nort seein' in!! SNORT SNORT SNORRRRRRRTTTTTT!

ps I love this meme....🙏💫

pss I LOVE YOU!!💓

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Radiant Patriot -Z, click on at the bottom under it