So lets recap of everything floating around right now: Insurrection Act signed confirm x3, 7000+ troops in DC, fleets on the east and west coast, armed troops in Fl, atleast a 4-6 hour window no fly zone around the capitol which seemed to cover DC, Md, Va, Del and NC. Fences around the treasury, capitol and supreme court. Multiple report included from Guiliani and DT jr of incoming information drop. EBS notifications sent to all media, cell co., etc. Rumors and a couple articles of the arrest of the pope, multiple blackouts and police forces everywhere. Curious if it starts at 11:11? WWG1WGA!

Only people mentioned by @PatriotD in this post can reply

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

In response Patriot DRP to his Publication

I didn't here about troops in Florida

i havent heard no ebs yet.

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

1-11-2021 @ 11:11a.m.

#WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸#TheGreatAwakening ✅ But most of all ... pray🙏

🤔 That would be interesting

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

In response Barefoot Patriot to her Publication

And reports of power outages in TX and military

(1) Show this thread