Went for a bike ride this morning with a friend who is not fully awake and she casually brought up Russia/Ukraine which is not the kind of topic she EVER brings up. Asked what I thought.

Oh boy, talk about an open door!
(*walked right in*)

Was a good convo about the deep state and the lying media propaganda machine. She was open and receptive, not combative or anything and I was calm and direct with my answers. She ended by saying "That's kinda what I was thinking, they are lying to us about Russia and Ukraine just like they did with Covid."
(*holds in laughter*)

I don't think she would have "seen" the connection if not for the last two years of hell.

Reassured her, told her not to be fearful and that the world wasn't ending...but their corrupt, evil world was.

People are waking up, experienced it first hand.
Today was a good day frens. ✨😊✨

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Nice to hear good news. Thank you.

Hopefully your friend shares with her other friends.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Lovely, I have been to the Ukraine many times, I would love to live there, lovely country

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Ride stats also made me chuckle!

Distance 23.32 miles
23 < > 32
P A I N

Avg speed 10.7mph
Kinda slow because it was a dirt ride, but those are nice digits.

10.7 > 17

High Vibe Ride. ✨😎✨

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

You're welcome! ✨🙏🏼✨

(1) Show this thread