Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What happens if all the healthcare workers die or have health issues from taking the vaccine, rendering them incapable of continuing to destroy people's lives at hospitals across the nation?

Well they have been indoctrinated too. The ones who have done wrong KNOWINGLY yes so be it, but nurses and or Doctors who just wanted to follow their dreams don't deserve that. However everyone at this point has the choice to know. A OLD friend of mine posted a picture of herself getting the vaccine and wrote "Just got my chip guys 😂" ..... I tried to warn her but I'm just a YouTube conspiracy theorist so *shrugs* it's not necessarily the chip more of common sense, I believe God gave us natural healing remedies in herbs, fruits, vegetables and nuts. The rest is man made poison. *my opinions*

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @UnityLovePeace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Unity LovePeace, click on at the bottom under it