Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Add pictures of Trump and Putin and some others of the WH Alliance along with the peppers and cucumbers would be hysterical 🤣🤣👍👍
Tactical Gardening!
I love the smell of compost in the morning. Smells like Victory! 💥💥🍅🥒🥦💥💥

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Yeah that would be all too funny! Maybe?! I just need a rest from it all, so doing some learning and sharing atm.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Great chart!

If you grow roses, always plant them on the East side of the house where they'll get the first morning sun. This helps them dry off faster, so they don't develop black spot if it rains overnight.

Also, underplant them with garlic & chamomile.

Plant basil next to EVERYTHING... It's one of those "nurse" plants.

You can take a handful of basil or chamomile & steep it, then add to your watering can in the morning. You won't believe how it can perk up a plant that has suffered an attack by insects or whatever.

Mulching your strawberries with pine needles with give you 10X the flavor!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

TY!!! I will have to keep all these in mind. My son has a garden build from scratch coming up this year! I am sure it will come in handy!!!

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Thank you! Makes so much sense to me. Amazing what plants give back - they feed and maintain lifecycles (unless they're blocked or poisoned by Monsanto crud).

(2) Show this thread