Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I'm the very odd man out at here - I am thankful Putin is doing what he's doing. It has been needed for a long time. If Biden and Trudeau and Boris and all the others are against this, I'm definitely for it.

I spoke online with a woman who runs an orphange in the Ukraine, has done so for decades. She is soooo livid with Americans and others who see what Putin is doing as a bad thing. She's irate that we listen to MSM and think "Russia is always bad". She's told me the Ukrainian government is european mafia and the neo-nazism is very true. She said in Doneskt (sp?) it is genocide there. And the children are kidnapped and sold. Children in her own orphanage have disappeared or been taken by force to be sold. She is very happy that Putin has all of them on the run, and has plans to arrest the rest if he can find them - and to release Ukraine from years of oppression brought on by the USA, NATO and the western alliance.

We need to listen to the people... Time will tell all.

They media is staged to present the story their employer demands.

Wag the Dog

Wag the Dog

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

God woke us up for a reason. 🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Yes he did! Sending you Love & Light ✨❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

WONDROUS THINGS AWAIT US

Bet they got tunnels also at the major illuminati fake news outlets, bet they do snuff films in them and Lord knows what else at night. Maybe even during the day. Unbeknownst to those who simply do not know.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Evidence files. The server and election computer etc. They never expected to be raided.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Truth shall set us free!

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread