🔴EU sanctions aim to strip Russia of “prosperous future”

The EU’s latest sanctions targeting Russia’s banking, oil, technology and airline industries to cut “Russia’s access to the most important capital markets”, according to EC President Ursula von der Leyen.

“We are now targeting 70% of the Russian banking market, but also key state-owned companies, including the field of defense, and these sanctions will increase Russia’s borrowing costs, raise inflation, and gradually erode Russia’s industrial base.”

There will be a ban of aircraft part sales to Russia and “important technologies it needs to build a prosperous future,” while stripping Russian diplomats and businessmen of their “privileged access to the European Union.”

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I assume she's on the naughty list also?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I can't stand this witch.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I can't stand this witch.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

NASTY NAZI Ursula with Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Images like this one should go viral. People need to see the corruption,

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Do it! Then Russia shuts off their gas... freeze and freeze EU economy!
Putin Win!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
Testicles takedown - YouTube

Please visit our website www.kapapsingapore.com or email contact@kapapasia.com for more information.

(1) Show this thread