Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

OAN News is covering the convoy also!

1111 timestamp. Cyber war.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Certainly not thru MSM but 90,000 trucks are registered for the convoy. GO People's Convoy!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Just got an update on the convoy from my son who lives in Springville, Utah.....the truckers will be there tonight at Love's Truck Stop.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

hearing that white supremacist are rolling in to DC to disrupt Byedan’s SOTU on March 1st. I also read that its an FBI pyop…
crickets on MSM… seeing fences up again around Capital 🤔

Nope! All quiet on Covid too, LOL!

FJB .......Trump is my President

When is the media going to be made to tell the truth ? So many sleepers cause they believe the media .

Haven't watch the MSM in years....

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MSM? WHATS THAT LOL?

Won't see anything about them on MSM, it's pretty much ALL EYES ON RUSSIA/UKRAINE! Not buying anything THEY are selling! Jesse Waters and Tucker seem to be the only ones who are kinda keeping tabs on the convoy.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Conspicuous by its absence in the news spew.

Honestly, I can't say I watch more than the weather report.

I tune in & am subject to bullshit, then get the weather report, then turn the damned thing off again.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana hasnt seen the MSM for a couple days until now, but are you kidding, not gonna see anything but their war machine in full bloom.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

BOOYA!

(1) Show this thread

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

Baha! Attempt at a joke@vincentkennedy?

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

nothing on truckers or covid. both just disappeared from the propaganda machine. all fox is broadcasting is the russia/ukraine "war". simply amazing people are not realizing that msm is pure propaganda

nope, but I dont watch them!

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Nope....Absolute🦗🦗🦗🦗on the Trucker Convoy!!!!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

MSM? not a chance and it gives me head a big hurt

1111. vk can we get the gemantria fixed i getting all types of messages i cant check 😫

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Well, no MSM needed….its getting bigger. It’ll be reported as gridlock by white suprematism threatning “democracy”.

Anyway, get too an overpass or join the drive for a while.

Alexadria/ Arlington (home of DS Fuchs)…do those two if DC bridges closed off.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Nooo. Just lies and Ukraine CGI.

R USSIA!
R USSIA!
R USSIA!
11:38
18*3
!!!

Nope

TS: 2336 > 59

💧59 talks about the MSM, and is attached.

As for your question, VK..

Tucker Carlson has been covering the Trucker Freedom Movement for sometime, and has done several pieces on what’s happening in Canada.

Meanwhile, Benny is not MSM, but this is beautiful…

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1496992589978824719?s=20&t=jINXxHwesGcjZ6y_O8gFKQ

Nope, war narrative now...

la blague 😁

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

#Patriot🇺🇸 #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

or the thieving if the 2020 election!

(1) Show this thread