Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They speak openly because they know the masses don't care. They have the masses under control through media. The red pilled can simply disregarded as conspiracy theorists. Media needs to be flipped.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

I don't cuss, but...

Everytime I hear him talk I expect to see a TURD fall out of his mouth.

I think he knew about the camera

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

That guy is so fucked.

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Such a pretty tiffany blue backsplash you have there Evil Villian Schwab!? Would be a travesty if we found out you were used as a White Hat tool to open the eyes of the people of the world?! Just a thought…

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

He's got like the creepiest voice ever, the ultimate evil villain perv voice
Fook him

There's a special place in hell for Klaus Schwab who should be bunked up with George Soros for eternity... 🔥🔥🔥

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

9.02...we nearing the boiling over point. Even my husband has noticed how crazy the world has gotten.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is really not the name Nana calls him but Waqie says I cant print that.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Sometimes a church steeple is just a church steeple. My guess is it's another word for d_ _ k. 😉

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

When I reached out to anyone who would listen after Obamacare was passed and after the Congress stood on the House floor praising abortion, I never thought there were people listening and working to rid the world of this evil. I prayed that God would intervene . I remember feeling that night that God’s red line was crossed when that piece of garbage bill was signed and we crossed over to a different time or timeline. Thank you and God Bless everyone carrying out this mission. I feel for the first time since the night that was passed that the best is yet to come.

The time is now.

P + P + S = 51
TS: 1941

💧51
ONE NATION UNDER GOD

Dear Patriot.
We hear you.
We hear all Americans such as yourself.
The time has come to take back our great land.
The time is now.
Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.
Find peace.
God is with us.
God bless and be safe.
-The WH

💧1941
We, the PEOPLE
Q

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

PP
16+16=32
Full reduction 5

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

🤢🤮

PUNY 🅿️®️❗©️K
oops hahaha
shux i said it 🙊

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

APL updated 9.02
Only .38 - .58 left to go

Patriot 🇺🇸 Wife ❤️ Mom 🐾PetMom 💥 Pedo-Reporter/Hunter 🙏🏻 God Lover - Believer ✨💫 Trump Supporter 😎 Q Supporter

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

come on VK, 9.02.. really?… 😂🤣😂 it’s at least a 9.50 by now! 😉

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

TS-7:14>741
[2][P]

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

@johnnyq was all over this one today...
Rumour has it... As always, LSWH.

https://anonup.com/thread/8166928

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

kim cather astin fitts on dark jouralist stated that they are going to turn our homes and communities into concentration camps. turn off our fridge; car credit card if we dont comply to whatever their rules. I.e credit social score. its a global coup 30 years in the making. she says we only have one to two years to try and fight it. once in we are done. how do you see us winning ? everyday is a dissapointment to all except the ones taking our freedom. its not looking good.

(3) Show this thread

POSHITO - so proud of the honey pots

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

[PP] Reminds me of these drops…

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I don’t think that guy is human

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Perverse pedophile

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

pp? pookie poop
for religious leaders…. world council of churches Kazakhstan…. top of the pyramid….

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

I think he coved the list pretty well.
All exposed.