Did you think President Trump would walk in front of the Queen if he wasn't in control? You are watching a movie, Patriots!

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response John Reese to his Publication

and her Royal Guard didn't step in to stop it

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

I saw him do that before I knew about ANY of this and thought....he's a disaster! lol I love my President Trump!!!!!

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Hope Canada is released from her death grip

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

Hiya John,,,,I got suspeneded from twatter... and I miss your...Um guys thing.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

welcome to the club! i think we are all outcasts 😂
at least the air is clean here

(1) Show this thread

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

For me, this was one of the biggest tells. He was putting her in her place. The King walks behind no one.

He caught so much flack for that, everyone thought he was a buffoon or something. haha! He will show them. 🐸

I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication

God's plan wins. :)

(1) Show this thread