Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

2 pics

IET 17 ⭐️⭐️⭐️, [2/24/2022 9:26 AM]
[ Album ]
This Q account on TS pretty much nailed Chernobyl on their very first post on TS

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

So Q is on TS?

Well, us Android users can't see that, nor interact...apparently we are not the new chosen.

Nice way to divide the Anon community, and at this moment too...

Hope the normies appreciate what they are seeing.

Gee whiz.

In the background, connecting the dots.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

It's a Q, likely not THE Q

there was a post about the Q account that i read last night. the Q account was AHEAD of Trump inline. Meaning Q account on TS was made I think a day ahead of Trump. I should have screenshot that pic of proof. Q on TS joined Feb. 9th i believe
Trump on TS date of joining was Feb 10th i believe.
im going off memory but I do know that's what the proofs post was about doing some digging on the date that Q account joined which matched drops. And maybe like ONLY 20 other accounts on TS were ahead of it. That would put the important people that have set the sight up.
So in reading that information I say that Q account is important.
Also be patient on the TS coming to Android. Take a deep breath, dont believe a lie that we ALL ANONS arent important. thats feeding negative energy. Nothing good comes from arguing over what we cannot control. I will look in my shared posts and hopefully can find it, hoping it isnt pushed too far down. Wish i could remember the account that shared the Q in

In response KoElleKo Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeswellsNix in this post can reply

In the background, connecting the dots.

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Yeah, I know. *The* Q said no outside comms, also. Questions everywhere.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response KoElleKo Anon to her Publication

im just repeating what i read on the dig last night.
🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread