Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

“Sauce” was asked for by my hubby. Here is some to go with the map pic.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

ty for your post

You are welcome. My husband said anyone can put dots on a map. We know whose posts to trust, but others require proof! Share at will!

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

biden calls the truth disinformation, but it is reversal. it makes me so mad because my family has no clue, and they don't know the truth.

So many lies we have to live with every day.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I understand completely! But relief will come soon! We are the news because the news is lying!!! Show them the info being shared here!

I believe the tides are turning!!Keep the faith they will soon come around! My friends have been messaging me asking about this stuff when before they woukd barely pay attention to what ive said!! God has got this!!

(2) Show this thread