NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

If Russia were to be eventually cut off from SWIFT…

…are they prepared?

Any Country, State, Group, can create their own blockchain and tokens to use as currency for internal trade.

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @4dBender in this post can reply

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

Yes but governments are inefficient & would never build out a system from scratch.

But they will utlize a network like XRP, along with federated sidechains, to issue assets with ease.

The CEO of Ripple & BoR governor presented in the room together.

Agreed that it's easier to jump right in to an existing infrastructure, and I won't pretend to know a great deal about XRP, but I see a lot of risk in doing so when the motive is to use the blockchain strictly as a nations currency. The nation should own the entire mining system without depending on foreign resources. A brand new blockchain seems like it would be the best choice for a nations currency.

according to this infograph, 7 accounts control 15.7 billion XRP, which is too much concentration in my book.
https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/33927-xrp-accounts-top-1-5-and-10-visualized/

(2) Show this thread