I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

My fellow Patriots,

Do you really believe that on the very day the People's Convoy kicks off in Los Angeles, Putin decided to invade Ukraine? Haven't we learned that when the news bombards us with a dramatic story, they are trying to DISTRACT us from the REAL story?

Today, Patriots from all over California (& even Hawaii) came to send off the truckers making their way to DC to stand up for our freedom. Nearly 2000 Patriots came with flags, posters, letters, food, blankets, & cash to support the truckers. There were prayers, song, and speeches. We were all humbled by the bravery and sacrifice by these incredible truckers. Love & gratitude were abundant.

Our American truckers know what they are facing--lost wages, possible arrests, frozen bank accounts, and towed trucks. And, yet, these brave men set off today to fight for OUR freedoms. GOD BLESS THEM!

Follow the route, SHOW UP, SUPPORT & HELP TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!#wwg1wga

https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/

THIS is the REAL STORY they don't want you focusing on!

Patriots coming together from all 50 states to finish what the Canadians have started! We are united and mobilized, and they are scared of us banding together for a common cause. So, they will try to distract the masses with war mongering, insane gas prices, and everything else they can to destabilize us.

RESIST their tricks. Don't let them divide & distract us.

Text, email, and blitz everyone you know and tell them we all need to support this cause. We cannot allow these truckers to sacrifice everything while we do nothing. If they can put their livelihood on the line for us, then we can go out to their truck stops, thank them, and support them with love, prayers, and/or funds. C'MON FRENS.....get this going.

https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lil Iodine, click on at the bottom under it