I think it’s safe to say “it’s happening.” We all knew this day would come and we knew these evil sick bastards weren’t going to go down without a fight. Final stretch vibes. Let’s pray for all of those going to battle against these demons and anyone in harms way. God bless & Godspeed, Patriots. 🙏🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

God Bless and Godspeed.... We are all in !!!!

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Praying for all those who are fighting to remove the evil from our earth. This is truly a real battle and a spiritual battle.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD please watch over and protect your soul diers in the battle against demons. Please wrap angels wings around them and guide them with wisdom. AMEN.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 God bless and protect the frontline warriors in this fight against evil.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Let’s take comfort that no matter what,
their days are over.
Trusting that our prayers surrounds operators with protection.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

We humbly pray, Amen.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

One more good push...
https://anonup.com/thread/8153622

Biolabs and pharm equipment will be taken out. wu who.

Appreciate the thoughts and prayers. we need more prayer warriors.#GODSPEED 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏💖☘️

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

🙏💙

WWG1WGA NCSWIC Never Never Forget…. Always was+is about the children #PrayForDUMBSandUNDERGROUNDcleanoutHERQS 🙏🏻🙏🏻💫💫

🙏🏻🙏🏻🌟✨💫

Praying 🙏🙏

Sending Prayers 🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻 Dear God, please bless & protect those fighting on our behalf for all good people & especially all the precious children of earth. Please keep them out of harms way & let them be surrounded by our immense love & grattitude.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Amen

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Amen

(3) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

God Bless PJ and thank you! 🙏🏼

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread