Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

my bday and freedom day woohoo!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Thank you for sharing this. I had read all of the EO before, but didn't catch the significance of the timing. God Bless. You have made my day. Love and hugs sent out to you and yours..😉👍💞💓🙏

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

I know right? President Trump truly is a stable genius, isn't he?
Not to mention, that He is the greatest troll of all time. lol

(1) Show this thread

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

just read it so enlightening to know the plan is moving ahead full steam ❤️🙏❤️🙏

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

good article explaining the process

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

i've seen the DNI report was late 2 days...so could be Feb 3rd...but either way clock is moving forward and look like things are going to get hairy. the stock things make more sense - last minute to move funds? Snowstorms predicted for tomorrow may be fun day to watch...

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

Super Bowl 2.7.21 @ [6:30]
FEAR
The fun begins directly after.
Whatever "the fun" is will make the Super Bowl look like a puppy show.
I believe the Puppy [Bowl] is directly after. Super Bowl.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Everi Storm to her Publication

makes me think of all the "dog comms" I saw on Twitter... when I was actually on Twitter. 😂

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

In response Everi Storm to her Publication

Why does Pence refer to Matthew Whitaker as Mark Whitaker?
Does he not really know him well?
https://www.nbcnews.com/video/pence-talks-mueller-investigation-matthew-whitaker-1371357763540

(2) Show this thread

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

Really?

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

🙏🇺🇲🙏I've been WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS EXEC ORDER TO COME TO FRUITION! LOL FREEDOM DAY, tomorrow!

🤔 So why does the timeline go into February after the inauguration? Couldn't a new president undo this EO ?

excellent article

God wins, life is divine & united we are strong!

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...it was signed in 2018....seems a lot of $ would have already been moved, property transfered. What am I missing?

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

chevk out my profile. i explained it a few hours ago.

(1) Show this thread

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

AWESOME OF TRUE ❤️🇺🇸

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Exciting week coming up !!!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

this is an excellent read

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

February 1, 2021 National Freedom Day! 🇺🇲

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

my bday feels great!!

(1) Show this thread