If you have a Waitlist # for TRUTH Social, it may go up but it won't go down. Once it stops, it will stay at that number until you get access.

Once you have access you will receive an email & alert on your phone. You can log in & set up/update your acct- although, your username is already set up for you!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I signed up from my laptop a couple of months ago when they first started the sign-up process and have not received an e-mail or anything. Tried to submit again today and keep getting 405 errors. Any thoughts?

I applied when they first started accepting applications. Haven't heard anything since. Tried again today and get a 405 error.🤔

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

thanks Kim

thanks Kim

thanks Kim

thanks Kim

Thanks for the info Kim! I initially signed up right away and never got the email confirmation until about an hour ago. That's about 45 hours later for the email confirmation. Ended up signing up with a different email address the following day but I'm like number 17 million. LOL Doc posted recently and confirmed what I was feeling anyway. AU feels more collective+

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

For sure! love it here :)

(2) Show this thread

ive been waiting 3 days, when i signed up it said 14k now it says 100k. who is the email from incase i missed it? i searched truth social and all i have is my confirmation when i set up the account.

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

the email will come from Truth Social. that same thing happened to me. it's moving quickly though. I would check your spam/junk folder, too!

(1) Show this thread

😊 Thank you

mine went feom 6900 to 19000

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

still cant get the register to allow me to submit... been trying since my pre order showed up.. but patiently keep trying🤪

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

same here, keep getting this after I put n my username

(1) Show this thread

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

Thank you for the information, Kim! It’s very confusing right now. But will be so worth the wait!!

Christian Mom, Grandmother, Trump supporter, Patriot God Bless the USA 🇺🇸❤️

Mine is staying put.

Looking forward to seeing you there!