Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Another healing Scripture can be found in Deuteronomy 7:15: "The Lord will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you." If God delivered Israel and took away His people's pain, surely, He can do the same today

Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

My horse setter came bye to help me the other day. I had just stocked up on new supplements, treats and meds for aches and pains. I left her early and the next day I noticed all the new Items I bought were half full???? Gone. I texted her and asked if she spilled or borrowed anything? Nooope. I was mad and hurt but didn't go further. Figure guilt would do it's work. so I just prayed for her. Today she texted me from hospital, her horse bucked her off and broke her tail bone.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

😬 karma, she can be a righteous bitch, some people have no morals.hope horse is doing better..ilike horses

(1) Show this thread