#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Jupiter coming in for service.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My son will be crushed. He's a giant space geek🚀🌘☄️💫

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

I homeschool my daughter and she loves astronomy. I've decided to slowly start giving her the truth. She's a lot like me so it's going well.

In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication

My son is a lot like me as well but a teenager, so I have to drop subtle hints that he can stew over. I make it seem like it's crazy and no way can be true😉

I understand my daughter is a junior. She never fit into the public school system. She could see through the baloney. The put her in special programs. They didn't diagnose her as dyslexic. She's also hypoglycemic. Her blood sugar was always dropping at school. There were teachers and paras that crossed the line. They were evil and I called them out when they hurt my child.

Only people mentioned by @CandaceRene77 in this post can reply

We have a lot in common:) My son is a Junior. Homeschooled when he was younger because of Vax injury and PDD. Went all natural with his healing and that was a full time job! He is mostly healed, just has to be careful with diet and other sensitivities. We have learned so much because of what he went through. He still loves Astronomy though!

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Wow! We definitely understand our children and have similar stories.

(1) Show this thread

They